Friday, October 26, 2012

What’s in my Makeup Pouch–October

I was reading Project Pan blog posts the other day and thought how envious I was of ladies who can finish several products in a month’s time. I saw one blogger with several bottles of lotion on one go.  How do they do it? I read some of her tips but they don’t differ from mine. So, seeing that my makeup collection is still steadily growing, I decided to rotate them according to the season/month/occasion. Hence, the what’s in my pouch post. I will be updating my makeup pouch every month so that I will be able to use all my cosmetics. I will take this further by setting aside a group of products on my vanity to be used for a month. I will keep the others so that I won’t be tempted to use them. This is how I will deal with my Project Pan. = )

Without further ado, here’s my October pouch:

forever 21 pink glitter pouch, bitsandtreats 
This is the Forever 21 pink glitter pouch gifted by Ahne for my birthday.

whats in my pouch, bitsandtreats

These are the contents. I just emptied my pouch and took a picture. = )

Let me see now. That's my Paul & Joe foundation compact. Above it is a Clinique lipstick in RSVPink. Then there’s the ELF Cover Everything Concealer (which I have yet to blog about). Above that is the ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink (which needs to be blogged too) and the Too Faced Luster Liner in Akoya and my Aranaz mirror. To the left is the Benefit Dandelion Blush. To the right is Carmex and beside that is my Kiss Me Milky Color Lipstick in 03. The gloss is Bobbi Brown in Bronzed Pink (to be blogged as well) and of course my every reliable Kleenex Oil Control Film. I really hope I’ll be able to finish some products by the end of October. Wish me luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails