Skip to main content

Pan

Here are my October 2012 empties:

oct 2012 pan, bitsandtreats

The only thing from the October Cosmetics collection that I was able to finish is the OPI wine red nail polish. Actually, I didn’t finish it but it needs to be disposed of already. The polish was already too thick and it was not drying up anymore on my nails. I’ve also hit pan on my Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic Kit so I’m quite happy about that. I did not post it here because my Project Pan should be called Project Empties because I need to use up a product before I consider it “Panned”.

Next is the Human Heart Nature Sunflower oil. This is an okay product. I used it once on my face and I broke out. I sometimes use it when I run out of Veet oil but I make sure to remove the sunflower oil once my skin relaxes. Oh, it’s a great product to use on hair. My hair is damaged because of the Etude House Bubble Hair and I’ve been using different hair treatments so that I can have a perm again. I applied the sunflower oil to the tips of my hair and I can truly say that my hair is softer and looks a bit better now. There are also lesser split ends.

On top of the oil bottle is a lipstick from Etude House which I truly enjoyed. It’s almost the same shade as NARS Dolce Vita.

Lastly, the St. Ives Firming Lotion. This is a good lotion. My only problem with it was it took too long to finish. There are so many lotions out there to try and I can’t be tied to one. Yes, lotion is my new obsession nowadays. 

Tomorrow I will post my November Makeup Pouch so stay tuned for that.

Comments

  1. Is the sunflower oil really that wonderful on the hair? And i didn't know that about the EH bubble hair color, so sorry to hear it ruined your hair.

    Hope you can blog about the lippie soon! Sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the sunflower oil was good but you have to take into consideration that i'm also using other products with the oil such as Kerastase, Dove and another Etude House oil. If you like straight hair, then I'd recommend this because it straightens out my naturally wavy hair.

      Here's the review I did a few years back. This is the second tube that I finished.

      http://bitsandtreats.blogspot.com/2010/02/etude-house-dear-darling-mini-lipsticks.html

      This lipstick is the same shade as the third in the photo. PK002

      Delete
  2. Nice! That means there's room for new products! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Notes: For Your Journal Tonight

Come sit with me for a while. I have my journal open, and tonight I’ve been thinking about something I suspect I do more often than I realize. I turn healing into another thing I need to accomplish. I want to know when I’ll be over something. When I’ll stop thinking about it. When something that hurt will finally stop hurting. When I’ll feel like myself again. And somewhere along the way, healing quietly becomes another deadline. Another invisible date on a calendar. Another thing I can somehow be late for. But maybe healing doesn’t work particularly well under project management. Maybe there are things I will understand quickly and things I’ll have to revisit again and again. Maybe I’ll feel completely fine one day and unexpectedly tender the next. That doesn’t mean I’ve gone backwards. It means I’m still moving through it. I remember one day, many years ago, when I had fibromyalgia. I lived in constant pain. I just couldn’t get a good day. And then one day, in the office...

Used to the Last Drop: The Ones I’d Already Told You About

  There’s something particularly satisfying about finishing a product you’ve already written about. Not testing it. Not forming first impressions. Not wondering whether I’ll still like it three weeks from now. Finished. My Molang Honey sheet masks and this body scrub both made it all the way to the end. (Finally for the Molang sheet masks, right?) I’ve reviewed both before, so I won’t review them all over again here. But perhaps using something until there is nothing left to use is its own kind of review. Beauty products come through my bathroom rather frequently. Some are lovely for a week. Some get pushed to the back of a shelf. Some simply stop working for me. And then there are the ones that quietly disappear because I kept reaching for them. Maybe an empty container is the shortest review of all. I liked it enough to finish it. If you want to read my thought about these products, just type them on my search bar. —- With elegance and quiet fire, Lady E Founder, Glow by Lady E...

Part 1: I Finally Had Enough of My Dry Feet and Did Something About It

  I have been annoyed with my feet for months. Not because there was anything particularly wrong with them. They were just dry . Really dry. And you know I have a problem with dryness (hello skin, lips). And somehow, despite noticing this constantly, I kept doing absolutely nothing about it. The moment that gets me every time is when I’m waiting for my son at piano class. I’ll sit down, cross my legs, look down at my slip-ons or sandals and there they are. My dry, flaky feet. Then I become painfully aware that there are other people sitting beside me who can probably see them too. 😂 Every time, I think, I really need to do something about this. And then piano class ends, life resumes, and apparently my feet are no longer part of my jurisdiction. Eventually, I had enough. I found this Mond’Sub Chamomile Foot Peeling Spray at KKV and decided that my poor neglected feet were finally getting some attention. The process wasn’t glamorous. There was peeling skin involved. There were bits...