Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Do You Like Foot Sprays?

If there is one product that Migraine Boy and I agree on, it’s…

The Body Shop Lemongrass Refreshing Foot Spray, by bitsandtreatsThe Body Shop Lemongrass Refreshing Foot Spray

We absolutely adore this product! When we get home after work, after about 15 minutes of walking to the jeepney stop then to our house, this lemongrass foot spray is a savior. It really refreshes your feet after a hard day’s work. It keeps your feet smelling nice too.

We both love the cooling effect and the subtle smell of lemongrass. It’s not overpowering. The spray is non-drying although it doesn’t make your feet soft either.

I think MB appreciates this better than I do because I always wear sandals and open shoes whereas his feet are always enclosed. He really looks forward to taking his shoes and socks off and spraying his feet.Well, I do the spraying because it’s his way of making lambing. I would also do it that way because if I give the bottle to him, he might spray half of the bottle away!  And I’m trying to stretch the use of this as much as I can. This was a gift from my best friend last Christmas and it was only last May that I was able to try it.

I don’t know how much it costs but I’m sure it will be easy to find out. This is the best refreshing foot spray that I’ve ever tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails