Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More on Eyebrows…

Php114.75. That’s how much this product costs… and it has changed my life forever.

trim silk tweezers, by bitsandtreatsTrim Silk Slanted Tip Tweezers

I don’t pluck my eyebrows. I use an eyebrow razor to groom them because I just don’t have the time to pluck stray hairs one by one. I have absolutely zero patience for it. I also don’t like the stinging sensation in my eyes. I can tolerate the pain on my skin but my eyes are very sensitive. They tear up at the slightest irritation.

I saw this pair of tweezers at The Landmark and was drawn to the color. I was intrigued because it looks really different from its counterparts on the shelf. Since the brand is Trim, I thought that the quality is good. After all, all my nail clippers are Trim and I’ve been using them for more than a decade already! I was right!

trim silk slant tip tweezers, by bitsandtreats

It’s a deep magenta and the body feels rubbery. Matte and rubbery, you can grip the tweezers firmly. I like the cover that keeps the tip clean.

trim slant tip tweezers

The tip is a bit sharp but not enough to cut you and it’s very thin, perfect for pulling out thin hairs. The label actually promises that it can pull even the thinnest of hairs. I agree. I can even pull out tiny ones. You just have to be careful as your skin might get snagged when pulling out thin or growing hair.

Even better is I can’t feel it when I’m pulling out thin hairs. This tool is very efficient and does the job quickly. I still use a razor for days when I’m in a hurry but now I’m in the process of growing out my brows to re-shape it and this tool comes in very handy when pulling out stray hairs.

I haven’t tried other brands yet but I’m giving this product 5 out 5 stars because of the affordability, quality and value for money.

What’s your favorite brand of tweezers? Share please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails