Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Time!

Since I am burning out from problems at work and stuff, I’ve decided that this week, bits + treats will feature pampering products. These are products that I look forward to when I get home or wake up in the morning. I already started with the foot spray yesterday and today is no exception.

nivea happy time body lotion, by bitsandtreats
Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion

I’ve had this lotion since December or January, I think but I only got around to using it last May. I bought this only because I needed a Nivea product to get a crystal encrusted butterfly bag chain from Watsons. I guess you’re familiar with that since most of you are Watsons regulars.

I thought this lotion will just be normal, regular, nothing special but I was surprised when I tried it. It had a nice citrus-bamboo smell that really makes me feel good and awake in the morning when I slather this on after bathing. The scent is very light and very pleasing to my nose. It makes me feel energized to start my day.
The lotion itself is non-sticky and is very light, perfect for summer. This is for normal skin. I have dry skin but it keeps the flakes at bay. It also doesn’t make me itch when I sweat.

The Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion costs Php89.75 and is available at Watsons, Beauty by SM and The Landmark. Check out Mercury and your favorite supermarkets as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails