Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Little Helpers

You might think that the following products that I will feature are trivial but remember that a workman is only as good as his tools or in our case, an artist/beauty enthusiast.

watsons cotton, watsons tissue, baby company cotton swabs, hello kitty wipes, by bitsandtreatsBaby Company Cotton Swabs, Watsons Soft Square Puffs, Hello Kitty Baby Wipes, Watsons Velvety Soft Tissues

When I was younger, I didn’t care what brand of cotton or tissue I used. I always got the cheapest. That was until I decided to take care of my skin more and apply make up more(!)

The Watsons brand of facial square puffs is one of the best for me. It’s soft and smooth and does not have those annoying bits of hard cotton (skin?) It doesn’t leave trails of cotton on my face even when I use it to remove makeup using my Etude House Makeup Remover which is cream based. It’s also very cheap at Php98 for two packs.

Another Watsons product that I like is this Velvety Soft Tissue that comes in a box. I use it as my vanity tissue for wiping hands after applying hair products, to blot lipstick, and to spot clean my brushes. Regular tissue just won’t do. The size of one sheet is perfect for the above tasks. The price? I got one box for only Php20 when it was on sale.

Next is my Hello Kitty Baby Wipes which I gush so much about. It’s only Php79.75 at Landmark. Again, don’t buy at SM or Watsons because it costs Php90+ there. I use these wipes to remove the excess hair products on my hands and the excess makeup/makeup remover on my face and neck.

Finally, the cotton swabs from Baby Company is one of the best that I’ve tried. The other brand that’s also good is The Face Shop but I only buy that when it’s on sale. This one from Baby Company only costs Php69.75 whereas TFS sells for Php75 for one small measly pack. It’s great for removing excess eye liner and eye shadow and for blending. The handle is sturdy enough so it’s really safe for cleaning a baby’s ears and your ears too.

How about you? What are your favorite helpers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails