Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Love Your Blogs Too!

 A big shoutout to Lady Mitchelli and the Peachy Pink Sisters for this award:

iloveyourblogaward
Thank you dear lovely ladies for this first award!

The rules from Lady Mitchelli are:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link to the person who has given you the award
3. Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered
4. Let these 15 bloggers know that you've given them an award

I haven’t really “discovered” new blogs recently so I’m giving this award to these wonderful persons, in random order:
1. Kitten
2. Sugar
3. Peachy Pink Sisters
4. Donnarence
5. Renay Shanel
6. Jing
7. Lady Mitchelli, of course!

I’m kinda breaking the rules here as I’m only posting 7 blogs. 7 is my favorite number, after all. I’ll get to the other 8 when I’ve discovered them. But for now, I sincerely love these girls’ blogs.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails