Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Glamour to Go Fairy Edition

This is the Too Faced Glamour to Go Fairy Edition Palette:

too faced glamour to go fairy edition, bitsandtreats


too faced fairy glamour to go, bitsandtreats

This is also one of my travel palettes. I use this with the Estee Lauder palette whenever I travel. The eyeshadow shades go well with Estee Lauder’s. It has 8 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 1 lipstick and 1 bronzer. It also has a big mirror but no brushes.

Here are swatches:

fairy glamour to go swatches, bitsandtreats

fairy glamour to go swatches2, bitsandtreats

fairy glamour to go swatches3, bitsandtreats

Color payoff is much better than the EL palette. This is also a day to night palette. We carried this at Hyphen. This palette was damaged so I got it for myself. I fixed the broken brown eyeshadow by applying alcohol and pressing it. I can’t remember what I used to press it but if you have a circular pan, you can use a coin. just be sure to wash the coin first and sanitize it then wrap it in tissue then press. You can also just use your fingers.

I love the blush in this palette. I use it alone or blend it with the EL blush. The lipstick also has a nice neutral look. The bronzer is what I like best with this palette. I used to skip bronzers for my everyday makeup and reserve them for special occasions but after careful scrutiny of my face, I feel that bronzers make me look more made up and give my face dimension so now I always use bronzers. I just go light on the contouring for a day look.

The eyeshadows last long with a good primer. The lipstick and blush are okay. I love this palette. If I wasn’t such a makeup addict, this palette is more than enough for a travel makeup. If you are low maintenance, this palette is all you need. I think this was Php1,500 at Hyphen.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails