Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Something Pink for the New Year

How was you New Year’s Eve celebration? I will probably be a slave in the kitchen today as we will have our New Year’s dinner tonight. I’m preparing crabs and shrimps which you will be able to see in my food blog.

But before that, I’d like to start the year with something pink.

maybelline baby lips pink blast, bitsandtreats

This is the second of the Pink Glow lip balms that I bought. The first one you already saw in a previous post. I like this better as it really puts a pink blast on my lips. You can wear this alone if you are in a hurry and have no time to apply lipstick.

baby lips pink blast, bitsandtreats

I didn’t swatch it anymore as I’m sure it will go differently on your lips. It looks a bit reddish on mine. I like the scent and the flavor, not too much, just the way a lipbalm should taste like in my opinion. It’s also cheap at less than 100 pesos. I’m not sure if I will repurchase this because I am eyeing the Burt’s Bees set at Beauty Bar. Plus, I have issues with Maybelline. This is great for teenagers and students too!

Let’s start the New Year with some excitement, joy, love and pizzazz shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails