Saturday, January 12, 2013

Travel Makeup and Toiletries

I love reading blog posts about travel makeup and cosmetics. I’m curious as to what other gals bring with them when they travel. I know Michelle Phan brings a lot of stuff with her. I try to avoid bringing a lot of big bottles and containers so I stock up on travel sized cosmetics so that when I need them, I just get them from my stash.

I also like bringing sachets and things that I can easily discard so that I have a lighter luggage when I go home and more space for pasalubong and stuff that I bought. For my trip, here’s what I brought:

travel toiletries, bitsandtreats

These are my toiletries. I have more in my other kit. This is the kit that my friend M gave me for Christmas.

toiletry bag, bitsandtreats

Here’s my makeup:

travel makeup, bitsandtreats
From left to right, top to bottom.

Leopard Love palette, VS Concealer palette, Too Faced Fairy Edition palette, Estee Lauder palette, wedge sponge.

Etude House BB Cream, TBS mascara, MAC Girl Boy, Paul & Joe Foundation, Maybelline Gel Liner, Bobbi Brown Corrector.

Too Faced Eye Primer sample, Bobbi Brown eyeshadows which I use as eyebrow makeup, Sephora Lip Palette, Maybelline Baby Lips, Forever 21 Love & Beauty Lippy, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler.

Kleenex Oil Control Film, Aranaz mirror, Benefit Coralista. I also brought my makeup brushes.

They all fit nicely in my Clinique travel bag:

packed travel makeup, bitsandtreats

I put the other toiletries on the other side of this bag.

clinique travel bag, bitsandtreats

I have a few more pieces of lotions and stuff that I brought that I was not able to take a photo of. I like having a complete vanity when I travel. Are you high maintenance when you travel or do you keep it simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails