Skip to main content

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

the body shop tea tree skin clearing facial wash, bitsandtreats

This is my current facial wash. It’s cheaper than my favorite The Face Shop cleanser but has the same effect. It clears up my skin and helps heal any breakouts.

This is my first bottle and I’m already halfway through. MB will be using this soon and I’m sure he will like it too.

The product is light and smells like the tea tree spot treatment. If I have it too long on my face, it stings a bit and has a minty effect so I make sure to rinse it off quickly. I will probably hoard this once it goes on sale. This is great to use if you are prone to breakouts especially when that time of the month arrives. 

Comments

  1. I bought the whole set of tea tree oil from the face shop but unfortunately I found out that I'm allergic to tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is a known allergen but it's also helpful in clearing acne for those who are not allergic to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's too bad! But thank you for sharing your experience with us. I didn't know that tea tree oil is a known allergen. This is good information for all the ladies out there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...