Skip to main content

Benefit Lemon Aid

I am busy preparing for a trip that is why there is a scarcity of posts. Anyway, I will blog tonight as much as I can to make up for lost time.

Here is Lemon Aid, part of the Confessions of a Concealaholic palette. I did not bother to make it pretty. After all, this is how most girls use their make up unless you’re OC.

benefit lemon aid, bitsandtreats

I took the photo in December. I already hit pan on this but I still have a long way to go. Lemon Aid’s texture is similar to Elianto’s eye primer. I use my fingers to apply this so that I can distribute it evenly on my lids. It has a yellow tint and it goes on yellow on my lids too. It’s yellow to help brighten the dark spots on your eyes.

If I don’t blend this properly, it creases and cakes. It does not make drugstore eyeshadow last longer although it does an okay job with the high end ones. Urban Decay shadows work best with this probably because it’s a really good eyeshadow brand. If you wear your make up in the morning, you would have to retouch after lunch.

I have another pot of Lemon Aid. That’s the full size. I will post a photo of that when I use it. This is an okay everyday primer for me. I have no complaints because it’s part of a palette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...