Monday, January 28, 2013

Versailles Nails

princess etoinette nail polish set and lipstick, bitsandtreats

You already know that I got the Etude House Princess Etoinette Versailles Nails collection. This is #02 Versailles Dress. Here are swatches:

etude house versailles nails versailles dress swatches, bitsandtreats

From top to bottom: Rococo Pink, Versailles Lavender, Dressy Purple.  I also used the nail stickers with each shade.

I used the Jelly Pop top coat with the Rococo Pink. Big mistake. My nail polish was chipping the very next day. I didn’t apply any top coats for the other two shades and they lasted around 2-4 days each. This set costs a little over Php400. I like Etude House’s nail polish sets but sometimes they can be very expensive. This set will take a break until February as January is green nail polish month for me.

1 comment:

  1. they look good and princessy(?)

    thrcertifiedlatebloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails