Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

tbs vitamin e face mist, bitsandtreats

I’m not a huge fan of face mists just because I forget to use them but when I saw this on sale at The Body Shop, I couldn’t resist. This was a part of my Christmas gift loot so I got it at a very low price.

It’s no secret that vitamin E is good for your skin. I used to take vitamin E capsules until my doctor told me to stop as I have so many meds already. This is a good alternative. I use this at night before going to bed but now that I find myself at home more often, I’m using it during the day after taking a bath. Instead of using a moisturizer, I spritz this on. I don’t like heavy creams when I’m at home especially during summer. I can already see that this is going to be my best friend in the summer.

I don’t think you should use this if you have oily skin. I have combination oily (on T-zone) and dry and I still get breakouts if I use this consecutively for several days so I take breaks after around 3 days. I skip two days then use this again for another 3. If you still want to try this, do it slow. Just once a day and then observe your skin. At first my skin itched but that’s my normal reaction to a new product. Now I just don’t put a lot to avoid itching.

This is also a great travel companion for you to freshen up your face before your plane lands. We all know how the altitude dries up our skin.

I can’t remember the exact price of this product but it’s a good buy and it will last you a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails