Wednesday, January 16, 2013

TreSemme Hair Treatment

tresemme hair treatment, bitsandtreats

I got this at Watsons for Php139 a few months ago. If you can recall my post about the Dove Hair Treatment, I mentioned that this was my replacement. I’m happy that it did not disappoint.

tresemme hair treatment for dry, frizzy hair, bitsandtreats

The product is very thick and stiff so you won’t need a lot. I have long hair and I only use a small dollop. I made the mistake of using so much on my first try that it took me a while to rinse it out. I use this treatment twice a week and I really enjoy the results. Cousin C even commented the other day that my hair was “bagong hair spa”. I asked  how she knew and she said that my hair was very soft and very manageable.

This product smells like something out of a salon. I guess it really is for professional use. At that price, I will definitely buy this again! One jar will last me several months.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails