Monday, January 21, 2013

My Gold Palette

estee lauder pure color eyeshadow palette, bitsandtreats

You can’t see how gold it is here because the gold cover keeps reflecting the light but it’s really gold. This is the Estee Lauder Pure Color Palette.

estee lauder pure color palette, bitsandtreats


It features 6 Pure Color Eyeshadows and 1 Signature Silky Powder Blush. There should be some blushes on that bottom compartment which I removed.

Here are swatches:

el palette swatches, bitsandtreats


el palette swatches2, bitsandtreats

el palette swatches3, bitsandtreats


el palette swatches4, bitsandtreats

The eyeshadows are Hot Cinnamon Shimmer, Sepia Sand Satin, Amazing Grey Shimmer, Winking Periwinkle Satin, Intense Violet Matte and Wild Sable Matte. The blush is Nude Rose which you can barely see in the photo. I can barely see it on my cheek too so I layer it and blend it with another blush.

I got this palette as a GWP from Estee Lauder US. We did not carry this here. I also use this as a travel palette. You can go from day to night with this palette. I’m not a huge neutrals person but I mostly use the neutrals in this palette. I also use the blue often. I think I stick to regular makeup when I’m in a different place as I’m always on the go. I don’t have the time to plan my eye look so I just go with no-brainers like neutrals.

I’m glad this was a GWP. If I had bought it, I’d be disappointed as the color payoff is not so great. I have to layer the eyeshadows so that they will at least show. They also don’t last very long even with a good eye primer. At least they don’t give me allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails