Friday, January 11, 2013

Green Grape Shiffon

the face shop green grape hand and body shiffon cream, bitsandtreats

This is my current obsession. I bought this because I fell in love with the smell. I’m not used to applying lotions and body butters before I sleep because I don’t like that sticky feeling when I sweat but this is an exception. I apply this morning and night after bathing.

I love grapes – grape fruit, grape juice and grape scents so this one is right up my alley. If you are not fond of fruit scents, better steer clear from this product. It’s sweet smelling but not overpowering. I love that the scent lasts for a long time although the cream itself is not very effective in moisturizing my super dry skin. If you have normal skin, you are in luck. I’m almost done with this tub. I will not repurchase for a while as I have a ton of lotions and body butters to finish but I will definitely buy another tub some time this year.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this, it sounds lovely xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails