Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sunday Shopping

I was stuck in the house for several days because of the flu and I couldn’t wait for Sunday because I was planning to do some serious shopping. The problem was, most of the things that I wanted to buy were out of stock! Pffttt…

But at least I was still able to buy a few things. My last pair of Havaianas broke about 2 weeks ago. It was the pair that my best friend A gifted me about 3-4 years ago. It was also my last pair of rubber slippers that I use at home. I had several pairs before both Havaianas and Ipanema. They broke one by one and my oldest pair remained. I still have one pair of Ipanema’s in the car which I don’t remove. I’m using cheap slippers at home but they are a bit slippery. My mom saw them and told me to buy a new pair. I told her I was waiting for Havaianas to go on sale so that I can buy 2 pairs. Luckily, Havaianas was on sale last Sunday!

MB bought me 2 pairs:

periwinkle havaianas, bitsandtreats'
Periwinkle

pink havaianas, bitsandtreats
Pink

The base is gray. These are 50% off. The printed ones are 30% off. We were able to get these for roughly Php770 each. I‘m not very particular with the design as I only use these at home, when I pick up MB from work or when I travel. 

I haven’t bought slippers in several years except for that crazy Ipanema shopping spree my mom and I did a year or two before (which is posted here). I love hoarding stuff that I regularly use when they are on sale. Most of my things now were bought on sale – clothes, some makeup, toiletries, books, accessories, bags, etc.

I also got a few pairs of earrings from my store, Hyphen.

hyphen earrings, bitsandtreats

We have new stocks which will be delivered tomorrow at our PBCom branch. I got some for myself as my earring collection needs an update. There will be new earrings, necklaces, belts and dresses tomorrow. Check them out on your lunch break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails