Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser

tbs tea tree foaming cleanser, bitsandtreats

I mentioned a while back that my TBS Tea Tree Cleansing Gel was almost finished so I went to TBS to get another bottle. It was out of stock and they only had this foaming cleanser. This is more expensive at Php700+ but they were on sale that day and so I got a bottle. Plus, I didn’t have a choice as our facial cleanser was running out.

This really foams up. I need about 2 1/2 pumps to cover my whole face. It has the same effect as the gel cleanser. MB likes this better because of the foam. He hates using shaving creams so he uses cleansers instead. He mentioned that he still likes The Face Shop cleanser better so I will get him a tube soon.

As for me, I’m pretty satisfied with this and will continue buying it. Oh, one more thing. One reader mentioned that tea tree causes allergies so you better do a patch test before using any tea tree products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails