Let’s see, 7 things about myself. Hmmm…
1. I like eating reheated spaghetti with sinangag (fried rice)
2. I was a figure skater
3. I adore cats---- Duh. And hate people who hate cats.
4. I actually don’t mind having polymyositis. Sure it’s hard and annoying but I’m too busy to give it any attention. Well, unless when I’m paralyzed.
5. I love anime and medical dramas but I just couldn’t find time to watch them. Note to self: Download eps!
6. I didn’t attend 3rd and 4th year high school
7. I am having another life-changing event and that is seriously reviving my businesses and opening (and making it last) another online shop, Hyphen. This is a culmination of all my passions and past businesses. I’m making this my full time job. I’ve started joining bazaars when I was 17 and through the years it was on and off. I’ve been thinking about going back to the bazaar scene for a year and I got the push I needed last December. So I guess you’ll be seeing me again in bazaars. After all, House Magazine named me the Bazaar Diva and it would be a shame to let them down. So I hope you’ll support me in this new endeavor.
Here is my list of versatile bloggers:
1. Kitten of Inside A Cat’s Mind
2. Ahne of Shopping is My Cardio
3. Sugar of Whimsical Whatnots and Whatever
4. Charry of Eye Candy – (Eye Candy is a new discovery!)