Monday, January 17, 2011

Shopaholic & Baby

I’m almost done with the Shopaholic series. One more book to go but I’m waiting for that to have a smaller paperback copy so that it will be cheaper.

Shopaholic & Baby

Becky Bloomwood is hilarious most of the time. She makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes me cry. There are times when I want to put down the book because I’m getting annoyed with her antics already but then something comes up to make me continue reading. She makes me appreciate the people in my life even more. And yeah, makes me want to go shopping every time.

My favorite quote: She’s a red-haired bitch and I hate her.

I hope I can finish the new book in time. Soooo busy! My cousin and I are preparing for a bazaar. Yes, after a 2-year hiatus, I am going back to the bazaar scene. Watch out for that.

What’s keeping you busy these days?

6 comments:

  1. I looooooove Sophie Kinsella! I recommend reading the Twenties Girl if you haven't already! :) Great read!

    Right now, I'm still working my way through the Harry Potter series. Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you might also want to give the author Rachel Gibson a try. My sister adores her books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Yes, Twenties Girl is on my shelf, awaiting its turn. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite read~ kakainis yung ex-GF nung guy diyan. grrrrr~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that series :D i haven't read the "ties a knot" i think :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails