Monday, January 17, 2011

Etude House Lip & Eye Makeup Remover

I cannot bear to say Etude House Lip & Eye Remover like what it says on the bottle. It’s just too funny and scary at the same time.

etude house lip & eye remover, by bitsandtreats

I’ve been using this for about 6 months now, maybe more. I’m very satisfied with it. At first I was irritated with the smell but I guess my nose got used to it. The Maybelline eye makeup remover is better smelling. I’m comparing the Etude House Lip & Eye Makeup Remover with that of Maybelline in this post.

For the price, EH is cheaper by one peso but it packs more product. Performance is the same as Maybelline’s. Both are a nice blue shade and use the same formula of oil + another liquid.

Aside from price, there’s another characteristic of this makeup remover that I like better than Maybelline. It does not make my eyes cloudy. With the Maybelline makeup remover, I have to wait a few minutes for my eyes to clear up. When I first used Maybelline, I got scared when the cloudiness stayed even after blinking so much so I ran downstairs and washed my eyes which made it all red. I didn’t experience that with EH.

Availability – I’m lucky because there’s an Etude House at Beauty by SM Makati otherwise, I’ll stick with Maybelline. EH Lip & Eye Makeup Remover costs Php198.

Do you know any other lip and eye makeup remover aside from these two? Share!

2 comments:

  1. elianto has one :D
    i haven't tried it though :P
    i use cetaphil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talaga? Cetaphil can remove waterproof mascara?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails