Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mineral Therapy

I’m browsing through my archives, getting all my backlog photos. This one is from October. It has been about more than a month since I finished this product:

st. ives mineral therapy moisturizing body wash, by bitsandtreats

When I first saw this Mineral Therapy Moisturizing Body Wash by St. Ives, I was intrigued. It looked promising knowing the quality that  St. Ives brings. So, I was really disappointed that it didn’t work for me.

First, the smell. It’s not too bad but I don’t like it either. Second, the feel is different from the other body wash variants from St. Ives. Third, it didn’t moisturize my skin. It actually made it itchy.

I didn’t stop using it because I didn’t want to just chuck the whole bottle. I told myself that maybe it will work. Well, the itchiness did not disappear. I still get some rashes after I take a bath. The moisturizing effect helped a little but nothing compared to the other St. Ives body washes that I’ve tried in the past.

I got this for a little over Php200. Right now I’m using Dove Go Fresh  Revive Body Wash in Pomegranate. It does not smell nice to me. The scent is pomegranate and lemon verbena. It has a bit of moisturizing effect, better than St. Ives Mineral Therapy. It doesn’t make me itch. It’s more expensive but I’d take it any day over the Mineral Therapy body wash. After this, I'm going to use my Sakura Body Wash from Watsons.



What’s your favorite body wash/soap these days?

1 comment:

  1. My current shower creme is Yves Rocher-Jardin du Monde. I love the cotton scent.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails