Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fashion 21 E/S Trio EOTD–Finally!

This is one of my best eyeshadow palettes and I think it’s my first ever  eyeshadow set. I was not able to make an EOTD look before as the colors get washed out. I tried last week and here’s the result:

fashion 21 es trio eotd, by bitsandtreats


fashion 21 eyeshadow trio eotd, by bitsandtreats

Like what I said in my review, this is the eyeshadow combo that I get the most compliments with.

fashion 21 eyeshadow trio look. by bitsandtreats


What do you think? If you want to read my review on the Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio, click here.

10 comments:

  1. E! can you make a review of eyeshadow brushes? im a little bit clueless, kailan ba different brushes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice the layers, im not good with that yet. pero I love neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award! http://beautifulloft.blogspot.com/2011/01/tag-hair-skin-shower-routine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty neutral look. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Michelle: Thank you Michelle! I saw it na. Just scanned your post. Will get back to it later when I'm not too busy anymore! Waaah! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice palette! I think it does suits your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. followed you . :)
    pls follow back . TIA ! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails