Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bench So In Love

bench so in love shower gel, bitsandtreats

Happy Hearts' Day! How nice is it that this product is named So In Love? How appropriate!

I am halfway through this bottle and I can definitely say that I like this better than the Sweet Serendipity shower gel. I think So In Love was also the lotion that my cousin C blogged about here. This shower gel costs Php109, it’s the same size as Sweet Serendipity.

The main difference is the scent. For me, this smells like perfume. I love it! The scent lingers a bit on my skin but when I apply lotion, the smell is completely masked. It also takes a few pumps to make my bath lily bubble up so it’s not too economical either. Anyway, I’m enjoying this shower gel and I always look forward to bath times because of this.  I will not repurchase as we still have a ton of shower gels in our stockpile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    A friend of mine gave me one of this as a xmas gift. I loved it, but unfortunately I can't find it in stores. Been looking for it for a long time now. Do you know where else I can get it?.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna! I got this at Bench Body Glorietta. They still might have some left there or you can check out the newly opened Bench in Glorietta 1 (or 2).

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails