Sunday, February 24, 2013

Naked 2 Eye Look

I used my Naked 2 palette for the first time a couple of weeks ago. My mom and I were going to watch A Midsummer Night’s Dream at CCP and so I decided to do a semi-smokey eye. I also tried to photograph my EOTD but the colors are still not enough in the photos.

IMG_4791

IMG_4792


IMG_4794

I forgot to extend the colors to my lower lid as I was in a hurry.

IMG_4795


As I used an Urban Decay palette, the colors are more vibrant in reality. I think it’s the light that’s washing out all the colors. I’ll figure out how to get the perfect EOTD shot one day. I will make another eye look using my Naked 2 palette and will post it here. I will also share a few of my opinions about said palette.

2 comments:

  1. Oh-em i really want the naked palettes :(

    but i'm eyeing other things that i can't decide which to get yet haha.

    oh help me.

    you could do an evening EOTD - it might show up a bit more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's better to get just one of the Nakeds. You don't need both as a lot of shades are similar. Thanks for the evening EOTD tip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails