Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shower Me with Sweetness

This shower gel is a part of M’s gift last Christmas.

beautyous shower me with sweetness shower gel, bitsandtreats

To say that I am addicted to shower gels is an understatement. I finish about 2 bottles a month, depending on the size. This is a good sized shower gel but I need a lot to make a good lather.

It smells nice but not enough to leave a scent on my skin. It’s actually not too drying, a surprise because most shower gels that are part of a set tend to dry out my skin. I also didn’t experience any allergies.

I like the packaging although I wish it were a pump version. I also like the pink colored shower gel. It makes me smile every time I see it. I am halfway through this bottle and I am very happy with it.

2 comments:

  1. really nice post! is that available here in Manila? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice! Yes, it is. She got the whole set at Robinson's Place Manila.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails