Sunday, February 3, 2013

Heat Protectant

FX flat iron spray, bitsandtreats

I’ve been looking for a heat protectant ever since my stylist told me that he will not curl my hair because of the damage. I blow dry my hair or use a curling iron when I go out so I needed a heat protectant to protect my hair from further damage. I’ve gone to a lot of shops and I saw this bottle at Landmark. The brand is FX. You might be familiar with this brand as they are ones that sell argan shampoo and fruit based hair products.

It costs a little over 200 pesos if I’m not mistaken. It’s a good buy. I can’t use it with a curling iron though as it prevents my hair from curling up. I just use this with a blow dryer.  The smell is something that I can tolerate plus it weakens over time so I don’t have any problems with that.

Just spray generously and use a flat iron or hair dryer and you are ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails