Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hyphen Love

So we have a lot of new stuff at Hyphen PBCom! I got some for myself as well. I am on a self-imposed shopping ban just because I need to finish a lot of stuff in my vanity. Most of my shopping budget goes to cosmetics and makeup. It used to be that clothes, shoes and bags took up most of my budget but ever since I became a makeup artist/beauty junkie, I just couldn’t stop buying cosmetics! So now I have a self-imposed shopping ban. I also realized that I wanted more mileage out of my stuff (clothes, shoes and bags) that’s why I’m on a shopping diet. It’s my birth month and I think I’m going to have a hard time doing that. *evil grin*

Anyway, I went to the mall one Sunday with MB and I left unscathed! I didn’t buy anything except for 3 packs of wet tissues! Of course I had withdrawal symptoms when I got home! Good thing our new stocks just arrived so I had a great time admiring them. I couldn’t resist getting some pieces though. Does that still counts as shopping?

hyphen peacock earrings, bitsandtreats
Peacock earrings which we only had 2 pairs of and mom got the other pair. Pffft… Fail!

hyphen ribbon pearly earrings, bitsandtreats

Aren’t these adorable? I just super love them!

hyphen gold cuff, bitsandtreats

It’s very seldom that I find a cuff or bracelet that fits me and I was surprised that this one did!

hyphen gold cuff2, bitsandtreats

By the way, my favorite color nowadays is gold. I am simply drawn to gold things. Last December it was orange.

hyphen gold slim belt, bitsandtreats

I also got this gold belt that has a croc skin texture. I have no idea how I’m going to wear this but I will eventually figure that out.

I’m so happy that I was able to resist getting more! Anyway, this curbed the shopping appetite and I’m very satisfied with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails