Thursday, February 28, 2013

Downy Perfume Linen Sheets

downy attraction perfumed linen sheets, bitsandtreats

I bought this box of perfumed linen sheets a few weeks back. It says on the box that the scent will last up to 3 weeks and that’s correct. I placed about 3-4 sheets in our closet in order to prevent our clothes from smelling old and musty. As I’ve mentioned before, we live in an old house and the closet is not exactly pleasant smelling.

downy liners, bitsandtreats

I made the mistake of putting a lot of sheets in the closet. The smell was so overwhelming during the first week that when I open the closet door, the whole room became “perfumed” as well and it stayed like that for several minutes.

One box is around Php80 and will definitely last me a long time. I put a bag of clean, unused garbage bags on top of the sealed box and when I opened one garbage bag, it was perfumed too! So yeah, this really works. I might put some sheets in my cosmetics drawers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails