Sunday, February 10, 2013

Paul & Joe Refreshing Skin Toner

paul and joe refreshing skin toner, bitsandtreats

I got this toner as a GWP. I keep forgetting to use it. Our Clinique toner is barely hanging on to dear life so I decided to go through my stock pile. I use this toner on days when I stay home.

It’s not really refreshing for me. I feel that the toner leaves a film of oil on my face. I have no problems with that now because my face is too dry so it’s actually nice. The scent is okay. This small bottle will probably last me a few weeks, if not a month. A little goes a long way.

I wouldn’t recommend this to oily skinned ladies just because of the oily feeling. I have to use this up before it becomes hot. When that happens, my skin will become a bit oily again and I’m sure this toner will make me breakout. It’s also amazing that for a new product, my skin didn’t break out. I guess my skin really likes Paul & Joe products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails