Monday, February 11, 2013

Revlon Suede Lipsticks

revlon colorstay ultimate suede lippies, bitsandtreats

I am finally ready to blog about these lipsticks. I’ve had them for a  few weeks now. I gave the darkest shade to my sister. I’m sorry, I forgot the exact shade name.

Here they are up close:

revlon colorstay ultimate suede lipstick, bitsandtreats


revlon colorstay ultimate suede lipstick in high heels, bitandtreats


revlon colorstay ultimate suede lipstick in front row, bitsandtreats

Here are swatches:

revlon colorstay ultimate suede lipstick swatches,bitsandtreats

I didn’t do a lip swatch anymore as my lips are dry and chapping.

These lipsticks are quite affordable at Php575. I was actually surprised with the price. I like the tube as it makes a click, click sound when I twist it to lengthen the lipstick. The cap also stays on. There are no weird smells unlike that other line of lipstick they released. Color payoff is not so good once its on my lips. I always apply lip balm before lipstick. I guess I shouldn’t with this one. Maybe that will make the lipstick look better.

It feels dry on my lips maybe because of the suede effect but I don’t think it actually dries up my lips because, well, I have Carmex on. I don’t have any regrets buying these lippies but I will not buy any more. I have my eyes set on another brand of lipsticks. Hopefully I can get them this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails