Friday, February 8, 2013

FX Curl Booster

fx curl booster, bitsandtreats

The other day, I featured the FX heat protectant. This is the FX Curl Booster. If you do some Google search, you’ll find that this product has mixed reviews. I got this for a little over 300 pesos at Landmark. I use this with my Babyliss Hair Curler.

At first, I wasn’t too happy about this spray. It did nothing to make my curls last. I would spray it on my hair after I curl it then I scrunch. The other day, I decided to spray this on first then curl my hair. It worked! Most of my curls lasted the whole day! Some even lasted until night time!

Too bad I can’t use this with the heat protectant. The heat protectant cancels out the effects of this product. I’m pretty happy with the price and performance of this product. I will probably but this again once it runs out. If you’re going to try this, don’t forget to spray a generous amount on each section of your hair.

It smells like something out of the salon but it’s not too strong and I’m able to tolerate it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails