Sunday, February 17, 2013

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream

clinique repairwear, bitsandtreats

I got this as a GWP. I only use Clinique Eye Creams because it’s the only brand that caters to my sensitive skin. I finished one jar and so my favorite Clinique Consultant at Rustan’s gave me this to try.

clinique repairwear intensive eye cream, bitsandtreats

I only use this when I go out. I don’t want to put too much product on my face when I’m just at home because I tend to break out plus my eyes are too sensitive and they become itchy if I put products every single day.

Although I don’t use this daily, I can truly say that it works. I don’t have puffiness and dark circles on my eye area. If I lack sleep, it does not show when I use this. I was scared to use this at first because Baby said that this is a stronger product than the one I’m used to. I’m glad that it’s not too harsh on my skin. I think a full sized jar costs around Php2,000+ because that’s the price of my regular eye cream.

I’d like to try Benefit’s eye cream next time. Have you tried that yet? If you’ve blogged about it, please leave a link in the comments section so that I can check it out. If you don’t have a blog, just share your experiences with me in the comments section. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails