Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shopping Again?

I know I said I’m on a shopping ban but I have to do the groceries, right? *evil grin* I found a few goodies at the supermarket and I figured it won’t be so bad to purchase a few. After all, I don’t consider the supermarket as a shopping destination. Grocery shopping for me is a chore and shopping (for clothes, makeup, etc. )is well, therapeutic. And that is what banned right now.

camay soaps, bitsandtreats 

Camay has been around for some time now. I think it left Philippine shores for a while. Now they’ve repackaged and got a famous local endorser. I couldn’t resist because they smelled like grapefruit! They smell just like my Love and Beauty lotion! The bar costs Php22 while the shower gel costs Php65. Don’t buy the shower gel at Watsons because it costs Php74 there. Buy it from your favorite supermarket. It will take a while before I use these though.

downy attraction perfumed linen sheets, bitsandtreats

Perfumed linen sheets. I know this is not an exciting purchase but it took some time before linen sheets became available in our supermarkets. It may be readily available to my foreign readers but believe it or not, this is the only brand that we currently have at the supermarket. There are 3 scents. This is Attraction.

We live in an old house and the built-in closets smell funky. If we don’t use our clothes that often, they smell musty. This is a good solution. This is cheap. A box costs Php85 with 25 sheets. One sheet lasts for 3 weeks. You can also put this in your luggage.

This last purchase is more of a 240baon blog post but it’s really cute so I’m putting it here as well:

cow jelly container, bitsandtreats

This is a cow container filled with jelly. I blogged about the Hello Kitty jelly in my food blog a while back and I really liked it so I got this. I saw that this jelly even had more nata or coconut bits so that sealed the deal. What am I doing with the cow? It currently holds all my loose change that MB likes to steal. Now he will have a hard time getting them! I will blog about this jelly in my food blog one of these days.

I’m really happy with my purchases today. I stuck to my budget plus these are all useful things. I think this ban won’t be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails