Thursday, February 7, 2013

From Bangkok with Love

Mom made an impromptu trip to Bangkok a couple of weeks back. I was supposed to go with her but I had to do a lot of things here and take care of some of the problems at our store. She brought me back a lot of pasalubong:

calbee, 240baon

Calbee is my favorite prawn snack! This version from Thailand is not as salty as the one from Hong Kong. Hmmmm..

hello kitty candies, 240baon

Hello Kitty candies. I think the other one is hard and the other one is chewy.

chiffon blouses from bangkok, bitsandtreats

Chiffon studded blouses. She got 3 so she can get them at a lower price.

oversized button down blouses from bangkok, bitsandtreats

These are oversized button-down shirts which I love! I can’t wait to use them!

sukantha rice crispies, 240baon

Mom also got MB a couple of things. This is Sukantha Rice Crispies.

tong garden honey almonds, 240baon

Mom knows that MB loves munching on almonds and pistachios so she got her this.

Mom will probably go back in March for a business trip. She’s still thinking if she’s going to take me along or if we are going to another country. She did a lot of walking there and I’ve been told by my doctors to take it easy for the next several months so that my poly won’t flare up. We’ll see.  Anyway, thanks mom!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails