Friday, January 6, 2012

Bubble Hair

One Saturday, MB, my cousin C and I decided to go on a road trip to Bonifacio High Street/Market! Market! I always enter an Etude House boutique whenever I see one so I definitely checked out the branch at Market! One of the things that caught my eye was this Bubble Hair color.

Handler
Photo from Etude House

I badly need a salon visit but I couldn’t find the time so I had an idea. Why not try this? I asked my cousin if she could stay over and color my hair. So we had a little experiment that night and this was the result:

IMG_0115

I used the exact shade in the photo above. The ends of my hair became lighter while the rest became a somewhat reddish shade, depending on the light. Either way, I love it! A lot of my friends commented that they really like this shade on me. Even my makeup mentor liked it. Some parts are still black though. That’s okay. My cousin is not an expert so this is good enough for me. A regular hair color costs around Php1k. I only shelled out 378 pesos for this and I got very good results.

I didn’t include a photo of the contents of the box anymore as they’re very common already among blogs. But for those of you who are not familiar with the product, the box contains a pair of gloves, a plastic cover for your body, a bubble dispenser with I’m guessing water and the formula for coloring. What you do is you add the formula to the liquid in the foam dispenser then shake, shake, shake. When you pump the product, foam will come out and then you apply this to your hair as if you are shampooing.

I should say that I was impressed with this product not only for the results but for its gentleness on my sensitive skin. I didn’t experience any itching or pain. There was a tiny bit of stinging but nothing compared to a salon coloring. I was too excited to make a patch test. Fortunately, I didn’t have any adverse reactions to it.  I’ve read some bloggers with a terrible reaction to this product and some didn’t have the same results as I did. It didn’t color their hair. C was also impressed by it that she promised to buy one for herself. I will definitely use this again when the time comes.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails