Monday, January 16, 2012

Fab Find @ Saizen

Quick post. I lost my Suesh eyebrow scissors. I don’t know where I put it. I brought it with me to the store because my cousin C wanted her brows to be fixed. I was sure I placed it back in my kit but when I was looking for it a few days after, it wasn’t there! I searched everywhere. I’m really disappointed as it wasn’t necessarily cheap. Long story short, I told myself to give it a few days and forget about it.

Yeah, yeah..  I was still on the lookout for another pair. I didn’t want to buy at Landmark because I doubted the quality of the scissors I saw. We went to Market!Market! one day and since I’m a sucker for Saizen, I asked MB to go. Since MB needed his lint removers, he said sure.

Lo and behold, I found this:

IMG_0357

It was a gamble but this is what I’ll say. For 85 pesos, you’re getting more than what you’ve paid for. Love the angle, the sharpness, everything. Now I don’t feel so bad anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to use eyebrow scissors, but this one's a great find since it works well! Some stuff in Saizen are worth more than what you're paying for (like this!), while others (like erasers and other school supplies) are overpriced. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome find! I need brow scissors as well. Up until now I still use my arts and crafts scissors (the little one). Although I don't think I have tried any Saizen stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails