Friday, January 13, 2012

Talking Palette?

I’m not sure if Stila is the pioneer in talking palettes but they sure are the first one I’ve seen. I got this palette last year from a friend.

 stila talking palette, by bitsandtreats

This is the smokey eye palette.  It looks like this on the inside:

IMG_0447

There are 3 buttons, each with a different language for your tutorial.  There are also labels on each pan if you don’t want to listen to the tutorial. It’s basically base, lid, crease and liner.

Here are swatches:

IMG_0448

The darker shades have a lot of fall outs. They’re a bit difficult to blend so I just pat them onto my eyelid and build from there. Some of the pigments hurt my eyes. It felt like I had glitters in my eyes so naturally, my eyes became red.

You must have patience when working with this palette. Also, be sure to clean your under eye area after. The cover is magnetic so it doesn’t easily open up. I don’t think there’s anything else that I can say about this palette. I’d give it a 6 out of 10.

I saw a makeup ad that was so gorgeous, I decided to re-create it using this palette. That’s next .

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails