Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is that soap?

That is the question I get every time someone sees this in the store:

IMG_0358

I think everyone knows by now what this is. I have to admit, it took a while for me to try this. I just didn’t want to open a new lotion when I still have one. I believe in finishing one product at a time. The thing is, my Etude House Penguin lotion failed me. I know I said that it doesn’t suddenly open up in my bag and that the cap is secure. I was wrong! One day, when I changed bags, I saw lotion everywhere. The lotion sprung open. Needless to say, I left the penguin on the vanity where it sits nicely so I had to open one of my EOS hand lotions for bag use.

First off, hate the smell. Sorry but I hate it. It smells like cardboard to me. Love the packaging. So far, so good. No leaks. Love that it looks like a soap and I love the way people stare when I fish this out of my bag. I love how people are intrigued by its shape and color. And when they finally see what it is, they get that “aaah!” look.

For its purpose, I can say that it makes my hands and elbow a bit softer. I think I will eternally have rough hands and rough skin. At least this product gives me temporary relief. I have to re-apply throughout the day. MB likes this too as it’s not sticky and it’s not heavy on the skin. I will try the cucumber variant after I finish this. This lotion is addicting though.

1 comment:

  1. woops sorry to hear about your lotion mishap! :O anyway, the packaging does look intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails