Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kiss Me…

..Cosmetics that is.

heroine make 5th anniv mascara set, by hyphen

This is the Heroine Make 5th Anniversary Mascara and Remover set from Hyphen. I’ve been using this in a lot of my EOTD’s lately because it’s more gentle on my eyes compared to my other mascaras.

The mascara delivers length and volume.  I like the fact that it doesn’t clump and doesn’t dry up easily. The remover is a bonus although it’s a bit awkward to use it. It also has a wand. It looks like a mascara but instead of making your lashes darker, it brings it back to normal. I have absolutely no idea if I’m doing it correctly but I apply this remover as though I’m applying mascara then I wipe it off using a cotton pad. I also wipe off the wand before putting it back in the tube.

I think this is good if you’re on the go but I find it useless for everyday use.   My regular makeup remover removes everything. Using this remover is just an extra step. It is quite effective though.

Here’s the mascara wand:

IMG_0399


It does a nice job of separating my lashes. The mascara stays put the whole day. I don’t end up with raccoon eyes. If you have oily skin, I’d say this is a good investment.

*Of course, Bits and Treats readers get a special discount

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails