Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rice Water Bright

I’ve been using Clinique products for my skin care routine for over a year now. I've been happy with most of them. But recently, I’ve been having second thoughts about the facial wash. I guess it is just something that washes the dirt off my face. It’s the only Clinique product that I have that runs out fast and honestly, it’s not cheap. Well, that and my sister probably sneaks off to use it. Anyway, there’s nothing special about it so why should I continue shelling out that much money?

MB ran 0ut of his facial wash and I was running out of mine too so it was the perfect timing to try something new. Since I’ve had good results with The Face Shop line of products, I decided to go there first. I saw this:

IMG_0356 
I received a sample of this product about 2 years ago. I wasn’t able to try it but MB did. There was an emergency and he was out the whole night and I had to bring him some clothes and toiletries. I immediately noticed that his face was brighter even after a whole night without sleep after using this. So I guess that’s a good sign, right?

This is a cream type facial wash so it’s very tipid. I only have to use a pea-size amount. I had breakouts during my first two weeks of usage. I don’t know if it was because of stress (I was under so much stress that time) or if my skin was still adjusting to it. On the third week, my period came so the breakouts continued. But there were “in-between” days when my face was clear so I guess the breakout isn’t entirely due to this new facial wash.

MB says that this product is okay. He tried the Neutrogena facial wash and ended up with super oily skin and zits. This one cleared up his skin. Both our skins are dry right now because of the climate. So what I do is, I use this facial wash and alternate between my Clinique number 2 and 3 toners and moisturizers. So far it’s working. MB has no complaints. His skin is back to normal. No zits. Mine are also healing. The dryness is still there but hey, my skin is always dry.

The scent is nice. The packaging is good. The price is right - Php445. I have my fingers crossed that this product won’t disappoint me. I will try the Bamboo facial wash after this runs out since my skin is hiyang  to the makeup remover.

1 comment:

  1. oh its cream pala! I have one of the cleansing oils e, it's nice naman. thinking of getting this when I run out of facial wash. been looking for a cream cleanser.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails