Thursday, January 12, 2012

FIX

*Please note that this is a scheduled post. By press time, it has been 3 days since I wrote this

My current shampoo is Changpo from The Face Shop. But since it’s so expensive (as my friend Kitten mentioned), I decided to look for an alternative. During my cousin’s Christmas shopping at Bench, I chanced upon this shampoo:

IMG_0348

I ignored this shampoo before because I didn’t have colored hair. Now that I do, it’s the perfect time to try it.

IMG_0351
Trying out the fish eye mode of my cam

IMG_0354
read the label

So far so good. I’m not allergic to it which is a big surprise. It does make my hair rough and hard (if you can even say hard). It’s like after you color your hair, it fills kinda stiff, right? That’s how my hair feels after I rinse off this shampoo. The thing with me is, I use shampoo at night and conditioner in the morning so I really have a hard time combing my hair afterwards. I have to be very careful not to ruin my curls nor pull out all my hair!

The smell is like a salon treatment but not too harsh. I can tolerate it. If you’re sensitive to scents, this might probably not be a good bet for you. The flip top lid is a bit hard to open. I guess they made it like that so the product won’t easily spill. I  seem to have some buildup though so I use Head & Shoulders in the middle of the week. I’m not sure about the color protection though as I’ve only been using this for over a week and my hair is newly colored. I guess time will tell.

This costs Php100, a far cry from my Changpo shampoo which is Php300. I’m quite satisfied with it so I will continue using it.

2 comments:

  1. I would want to try this one since I have colored hair. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails