Sunday, January 1, 2012

EOTD’s

Happy New Year everyone! How was your New Year’s Eve celebration? We had an advanced dinner last Friday night at my grandma’s house  as I have to work during the weekend plus the oldies didn’t  want to go out with all the firecrackers in our street. Anyway, 2011 was truly a blessed year for me. I pray that 2012 will be filled with joy, love and prosperity for all of us.

I have a lot of backlog posts and here’s one of them. I am trying to get my “dressing-up mojo” back and that would require an extra effort doing my makeup. Here’s a look that I made using the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette. I am still getting accustomed to my new camera settings so please forgive the shots as the colors/shading are not very visible.

ud15 eotd, bitsandtreats

I used Vanilla and Deep End. As expected of UD, the colors are vibrant and they lasted the whole day.By the way, I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance for my primer.

This other EOTD was created using Stila Fabulous in Fiji:

IMG_0346


IMG_0347

I used all the colors, even the blush which surprisingly turned out pretty on me.  The problem is, the colors were hard to blend and harder to build up. See:

stila fabulous in fiji eotd, bitsandtreats

The colors also don’t last as long as UD even with the same primer. Anyway, I still like this palette because of the deep blue and the lip and cheek color.

I will do my best to be more active in my blog this new year. I have a lot of plans for it and all I gotta do is find the time to be able to execute them. Wish me luck! Again, Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

  1. how are your cats and can i request for kitty posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my cats are great although my super duper favorite cat DYlan (and the smartest too,the one that can talk) died before Christmas that's why I haven't been posting much about them. it makes me sad. = (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your fave cat. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails