Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Do you remember that spring like tool that’s used to remove unwanted facial hair that became popular about a year and a half ago? I wanted to try it out but it was too expensive. Just a few days back, I went to Beauty by SM and found this:

IMG_0930

It’s only 89 pesos and it works! I use Veet strips to remove the hair on my upper lip but the strips are not very effective on the edges. I got this tool to remove those stubborn hair. As the directions say, bend the spring to a U shape then position on the part where you want hair to be removed then twist your fingers side to side and roll the spring up and down your skin. It’s quite fun to do this but if you have a low tolerance for pain, skip this tool. It hurts. I just happen to have a high pain threshold that’s why I can say that it’s “fun.” MB was curious and asked if he can use this. I told him no because it will hurt.

If you’re looking for a Veet substitute, then this is the tool for you. I just don’t know how I’ll sanitize this. I’m scared that it might rust if I spray some alcohol on it. If you have a similar tool, how do you sanitize it?

1 comment:

  1. wow, ikaw na may high pain threshold!

    describing it sounds complicated, pero im curious

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails