Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Copy Cat

Here is another makeup ad that I couldn’t resist copying:

elf-free144pc-eyeshadowpalette-1229-v2a_02
This one is from ELF

If you’re new to this blog, you must know that I am super acidic (that’s why I use a very light foundation) and my skin is dry due to the current climate.

IMG_0461

IMG_0485


Here are the tools that I used:
For the eyes:
Benefit Lemon Aid
LA Colors Abstract Palette
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

For the face:
NYX Grinding Blush in American Girl
MAC Lightful Foundation

For the lips:
MAC Playing Koi
Clinique Lip Gloss

Brushes:
Sigma F40 for the blush
Charm blending brush for bronzer and highlighter application
Sigma E40 for blending eyeshadows
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow brush for the pink
Sigma E55 for the blues
Sigma E40 for deeper blue and black
Bobbi Brown Eyeliner used as a lip brush

IMG_0450


IMG_0451

I skipped the falsies. Well, you know why. = )

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails