Friday, March 1, 2013

Aqua Vera Body Wash

aqua vera body wash breezes and sunshine, bitsandtreats

I bought several bottles of the Aqua Vera Body Wash when they were on BOGO at Watsons. This is the first bottle that we’ve opened and it’s the Breezes and Sunshine variant.

It smells nice but doesn’t linger on my skin. The scent is gone the moment I leave the bathroom. The formula is thick and since this is not a pump type bottle, I have to press the bottle to get some product out then I have to rub the bath lily against the cover so that the product will stick to it. If I don’t do that, all the product will just get sucked back into the bottle.

Although the product has a thick consistency, it still does not bubble up or lather up as much as I want it to so I have to apply a lot. This bottle will probably last us for 2 weeks, 2.5 at most.

I can’t really say if this is moisturizing as my skin right now is very dry but it does not make that claim on the bottle so I guess it just “awakens your body”.

I will repurchase if this goes on BOGO again but if not, I’ll just go back to our Watsons Body Wash. Php109.75 for a bottle is too much in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails