Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Aqua Vera Caribbean Dreams Body Wash

aqua vera carribean dreams body wash, bitsandtreats

We are halfway through this bottle. I like the Breezes and Sunshine variant better than this one just because of the smell but this red body wash has a better consistency. It also bubbles up faster than the yellow one.  I only apply a small amount on my bath lily to get a good lather. It’s not as thick as the yellow body wash.

The scent of Caribbean Dreams is so faint that I have to put my arm against my nose in order to smell it. This is good for days when I apply perfume as it won’t mix with the smell. It’s also good for my husband as this has a bit of a girly smell.

My skin is still super dry so I cannot comment on its moisturizing properties. It’s a good buy though at Php109.75 at BOGO at Watsons. We still have several bottles left and I hope the next one will be better. The BOGO promo has ended so you would have to purchase this at its regular price of Php109.75.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails