Skip to main content

How I Wear Green Eye Shadow

Green is my favorite color and a shade of it happens to be the color of the year (emerald). When I want to wear green on my eyes, I usually reach out for my I Dream of Greenie palette from Wet n Wild. Here’s my typical green eye look.

IMG_5020

IMG_5021


IMG_5022



IMG_5023


IMG_5025


IMG_5026


IMG_5027


IMG_5028


IMG_5029


Here’s what I used:

confessions of a concealaholic and UDPP eden, bitsandtreats

UDPP Eden for the base. Boi-Ing 1 & 2 as concealers.

i dream of greenie and flash of forest, bitsandtreats

I Dream of Greenie and Flash of Forest palettes. I only used the cream colored shadow as base.

isla serena, bitsandtreats

I then applied this shade from my Isla Serena palette on top of the cream shadow base. Then I used the lightest green in the Wet n Wild palette from the outer corner of my eye to the center of my lid. I then applied the lime shade on half of that. Finally, I used the darkest green for the corners.

mac diy palette, bitsantreats


mac white frost, bitsandtreats

For the highlight, I used White Frost from my DIY MAC palette.


kiss me liquid liner and the body shop mascara, bitsandtreats

I used my The Body Shop Big and Curvy Waterproof mascara for my lashes and my Kiss Me Liquid Liner to line my eyes. Oh, I also used NYX Milk for the inner corners of my eyes.

This “house arrest” thing may be a good thing as I get to make EOTD’s more often. More EOTD’s in the coming days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...