Friday, March 15, 2013

Too Faced Natural Eye Review and Eye Looks

I got this Too Faced Natural Eye palette from Hyphen. It was damaged by one of the customers and my former employee tried to hide that information from me. Anyway, that’s the past and I’ve since moved on.

too faced natural eye palette, bitsandtreats


too faced natural eye, bitsandtreats
Shades: L-R, T-B: Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso, Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica, Nude Beach, Honey Pot and Cocoa Puff.

These shadows are very different from those in the Naked palette. There are only 3 matte shadows in this palette. The rest are shimmery ones especially the ones at the bottom. I need a good primer to make the matte ones last the whole day. I have no problems with the shimmery ones in terms of staying power although they have a lot of fall outs. A lot of girls would shy away from this palette because of the shimmery shadows. I like them although they are not the same quality as the Urban Decay eye shadows. They’re quite easy to blend too. I’ve been using them frequently and I’m quite happy with this palette.

There are guide cards inserted in the flap to create different eye looks. Here are 3 eye looks I made using the shadows per row.

Row 1 – Heaven, Velvet Revolver and Sexpresso:

natural eye look 1, bitsandtreats


natural eye look 1-2


natural eye look 1-3, bitsandtreats


natural eye look 1-4


natural eye look 1-6, bitsandtreats


natural eye look 1-5


I used Heaven as a highlight, Velvet Revolver all over my lids and Sexpresso to add definition.

Please stay tuned for part 2 of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails